These Creators Guidelines and Policies set out the rules and principles we ask you to follow when you upload content (including audios, images and articles) to ForeMedia.
Please read these Guidelines carefully before you upload any content to ForeMedia. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these Guidelines or the rules we have put in place. As a creator, it is your responsibility to ensure that your content and conduct follow these Guidelines.
Information about us and how to contact us
We are ForeMedia Group Plc, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11720866 and our registered address is at Accelerator, 35 Kingsland Road, London, England, E2 8AA.
You can contact us using the contact details provided on our website and by emailing us at [email protected]. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing at the email address you provided to us when you opened your user account with us.
Contents of these Guidelines
These Guidelines comprise several [documents][sections], including:
- Community Guidelines
- Inappropriate and Age-restricted Content
- Monetisation Programme
- Safety and Reporting
- Our Brand
- Terms of Service
Anyone who interacts with ForeMedia must follow our Community Guidelines. These are common-sense rules that we have put in place to make sure that our users feel safe and respected when using our service. Please take these rules seriously and don’t try to look for loopholes. We ask that you respect the principles on which they are based.
The following list provides a selection of rules we ask you to follow. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and we may assess your actions in light of additional principles as we find appropriate.
- Nudity or sexual content: ForeMedia is not a platform for publishing pornography or sexually explicit content. If your content (especially video) falls into one of these categories, even if it’s a video of yourself, don’t post it on ForeMedia. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Harmful or dangerous content: Don’t post videos, audios, images and articles that encourage others to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt, especially kids. Videos showing such harmful or dangerous acts may get age-restricted or removed depending on their severity.
- Hateful content: ForeMedia is a platform for free expression. We don’t support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, caste, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or content that incites hatred on the basis of these core characteristics.
- Violent or graphic content: It’s not okay to post violent or gory content that’s primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous. If posting graphic content in a news or documentary context, please be mindful to provide enough information to help people understand what’s going on in the video. Don’t encourage others to commit specific acts of violence
- Harassment and cyberbullying: It’s not okay to post abusive videos and comments on ForeMedia. If harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and may be removed.
- Spam, misleading metadata and scams: Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views. It’s not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
- Threats: Things like predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate our general terms and conditions are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from ForeMedia.
- Copyright: Respect copyright. Only upload videos, audios, images and articles that you made or that you’re authorized to use. This means doesn’t upload videos, audios, images and articles you didn’t make, or use content in your videos, audios, images and articles that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. For further guidance on copyright, please refer to our dedicated section.
- Privacy: If someone has posted your personal information or uploaded a video of you without your consent, you can request removal of content.
- Impersonation: We may remove accounts that are established to impersonate another channel or individual.
Please observe our Community Guidelines and ask, if in doubt.