Putting yourself out there is necessary if you want to achieve anything huge thing in your life. Once you do that, you land yourself with several opportunities because people are going to be able to find you and learn about your potentials. Putting yourself out there gives you more credibility and helps you build your portfolio. You are considered an authority on what you have published on. Once you have done this once or twice, it gives you a certain level of confidence in your ability and in your work.
At ForeMedia, we have provided a platform through which you can put your work out there as a content creator, writer and more. If you’re a Content Creator, Artist, Producer, Freelance Writer and Journalist with an emphasis on Afrocentric content for local and international audience, then you should be a member of the ForeMedia Creators Community and start sharing your artistic skill and monetize those efforts all at the same time.
ForeMedia offers a lot of benefit to creators such as;
• Each creator would have a manager who would be by their side as a point of contact to advise, help and assist them.
• ForeMedia celebrates the amazing work by creators.
• ForeMedia enables creators’ content to reach a large network since it has the most advanced network-aware, social media-aware system for publishing content and franchises that covers different sectors.
• ForeMedia creates opportunities for the next generation of talents in the creative industry in Africa and Diaspora.
• ForeMedia offers a free training where creators will gain confidence and proficiency within all the general aspects of present-day media.
• ForeMedia offers creators an opportunity to earn money through its monetisation programme.
To become a member, all you need to do is to sign up on the ForeMedia creator’s website; https://foremediagroup.com/creators/become-a-member/