ForeMedia Group PLC is committed to protecting the privacy of all customers, clients and users of our site.
This Policy explains our Information collection and disclosure practices and goes into detail about who we are, what Information we might collect about you, how we might use, store and share that Information and finally details your rights and choices in relation to that Personal Information.
During the course of your use of our Products, Services, Website or Brand Sites you are likely to provide us with certain Information.
1. Personal information you may provide to us:
- Identity Information – Including 1st Name, Last Name, Title, Gender
- Contact Information – email address, telephone number
- Location Information – home address, work address, internet protocol address
- Transaction Information – billing address, some payment information that may include payment card details.
- Usage Information– including some information about how you use our website and services.
- Non-Identifying Information – Country, City, Geographic Area
2. Information we collect automatically
We collect information about you and your use of our Products and/or Services, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your network, network devices, and your computer or other capable devices you might use to access our Services (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices).
This automatically collected information includes:
- Your activity on the ForeTVHub service, such as title selections, TV shows you have watched, and search queries;
- Your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels;
- Details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- Device IDs or other unique identifiers, including for your network devices, and devices that are ForeTVHub capable on your Wi-Fi network;
- Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those on mobile devices, tablets, and streaming media devices that include such identifiers (see the “Cookies and Internet Advertising” section below for more information);
- Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information including type (wifi, cellular), statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
3. How and why we use your personal information
In using our Services, purchasing our Products or using our Website, you are likely to provide us with some or all of the Personal Information described above. When making an initial enquiry using the contact form on the Website or on our social media pages you are likely to provide us with identity information which will be used to respond to your enquiry. We collect this identity information in order to be in a position to provide you with the best advice when providing our Services to you and in order to ensure that we tailor our Service to you as best we can.
In order to register for an account with ForeTVHub, we require you to provide us with your name and email address. We keep these details in order to make contact with you about ForeTVHub or your account with us.
In order to become a Partner with ForeMedia Studios or to sign up to join our talent pool, we require certain identity information and contact information. We require this Personal information in order to process your application effectively and register you for all relevant aspects of the ForeMedia Studios service.
When signing up to become a member of our community you have the option to provide us with some Personal Information that includes your home address. The collection of this location information allows us to make contact with you and register you as a member of ForeMedia Creators.
In order to register your interest in our ForeMedia Advertising service, we require your name, business name and email amongst other pieces of Information. We require this information in order to effectively process your new business enquiry and onboard you as a client.
When you visit our Website or our Brand Sites your internet protocol (“IP”) address may be collected. Your IP address alone cannot be used to identify you and the information that we can learn about you based on your IP address alone is limited.
When you request marketing material to be sent to you or provide consent for us to send you marketing material, we will use your contact information in order to process your request and may use your location information where we have your permission to do so.
Other examples of when we use your personal information include processing invoices, collecting feedback on our services and entering promotions or completing surveys.
4. Information from other sources
We also obtain information from other sources. We protect this information according to the practices described in this Policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These sources vary over time, but could include:
- Security service providers who provide us with information to secure our systems, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of our customers information;
- Payment service providers who provide us with payment or balance information, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you;
- Online and offline data providers, from which we obtain aggregated demographic, interest based and online advertising related data;
- Publicly-available sources such as publicly available posts on social media platforms and information available through public databases associating IP addresses with internet service providers (ISPs).
5. Changes to this policy
We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website or Brand Sites. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Policy.
If you do not agree to the changes or how we use your Personal Information, you should stop using our Website,Brand Sites or Services Your continued use of our services after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes.
We may, but are not obliged to notify you of any significant changes to this Policy by email.